So I've been super busy since I got into Australia. Internet isn't cheap, and the time has just flown by. Here's a few pictures I've been able to upload... They are of the Sydney Opera House and the Botanical Gardens which are just next to the harbor. Everything here has been beautiful! More to come later will be from the Taronga Zoo (which was freaking incredible.... BUT my camera died half way through /: ), and Bondi Beach (there really is a hole in the ozone over here.. I actually burned a little). I've been in Sydney now for 5 days, and I have one more full day here before I head up to Townsville. I'm so excited to move into my dorm (and out of this hostel..) and meet everyone over there. It will definitely be an interesting experience, and well worth every bit of frustration to get there, including the purchase of TWO SEATS on the plane from Sydney to Townsville in order to SAVE money??? Aussies make no sense sometimes, but that's alright because I am absolutely loving everything about it. Hope you all enjoy! I'll be posting more things later on, and once I get to school I'll be able to post more regularly. Just stick with me for a bit and I promise to give you all the pictures you have been begging me for!
 |
| This picture says it all.. |
 |
| Another view of the Opera House. |
 |
| ...this is the bathroom in the opera house. I know it seems a bit odd, but this was one of the coolest bathrooms I've ever seen.. the water just emptied behind these sinks, which actually looked completely flat. |
 |
| The Botanical Gardens (beautiful!) |
 |
| Bats!!! |
 |
| Another view of the gardens, with the Opera House and the bridge in the background. |
 |
| And one more view... there was actually a wedding when we were at the Gardens (such a gorgeous place to have a wedding!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment