We went to the zoo in Sydney and it was amazing!!! Here are a few pictures, unfortunately, BOTH of our cameras died half way through ): I have arrived in Townsville a few days ago now and I love it! It's been so amazing. I've met some locals and went downtown. It's definitely a cool place. I'm planning on doing some hiking with my friend Alex who is also from UNCW and just getting totally immersed in the culture here. I'm living in UniHall and it's great! We have a balcony and it's a pretty decent sized room, the only thing is there's no A/C!!! Ugh, small price to pay I guess... haha. Though it is HOT here. Anyway, I'll be posting pics of my room and the campus and Townsville relatively soon. Today we're going to this river which has rope swings and is just a cool spot. Anyway, enjoy the pics of like the first third of our zoo trip (:
| Peacock! This was right after we got off the airlift. |
Koalas! They're so sleeeepy
Komodo dragon.. this was pretty cool
Reticulated Python
Iguana
Giraffes!
Ahhh these monkeys were so cute and SMART! The big one is putting a stick in this hole which apparently there's like something sweet in it.. He would pull it out and lick off the nectar from the bottom. The little guy was watching to see how it's done.
Barbary Sheep
Zebras!
Sheeps again, with a gorgeous view!
Emu! Crazyyyy animals, they were just walking all over the park everywhere
No comments:
Post a Comment