For all of you who don't know, I've had quite a few health issues these past couple of weeks.. stomach ulcer, gastritis, ruptured cysts, more cysts. Needless to say, I'm (not quite) healthy and ready to get out of the country. Tons of meds, many hours of flying to come, and 5 months of pure adventure, excitement, and happiness awaits me. It's Wednesday right now here in Florida, and by the time I arrive in Sydney it will be Friday morning (there.... Thursday afternoon here). I plan on posting at least one picture everyday, for all of you who asked for pictures. I'm going to try to make them as unique and interesting as possible, and make this blog as fun for all of you as my experience will be for me. See ya later, USA! (:

This will be my second post and I don't remember what I first posted... I love you and I miss you!!!!!!
ReplyDelete