17.3.12

Hey guys, this is just a bit of an update on the things I've been doing in class and outside of school..
So we were given these skulls to draw and label..
And then a fish head to dissect, to see all the muscle groups and whatnot.
After this, we got to keep the fish head, and essentially melt off all the 'meat'. I now have a bucket full of tiny bones which I must reconstruct to form an even better fish skull than the one in the previous picture... Yeah, this is the work I'm doing in school.


My Full Moon Party experience:
The girls and I about to get on the bus for Maggie Island!
Alex and I hitting the dance floor to get the night started!
We all got our faces painted! (I'm clearly sober in this picture, duh)



Swimming in the ocean during sunrise.. such an incredible experience!

This is a picture back from Crystal Creek, but it's pretty descriptive of what I have been doing here... Climbing rocks, everywhere!
So today is St. Patty's day and we're having a housewarming/ St. Patty's celebration.. There will surely be lots of pictures from that to come! More pictures of my classwork (fish skulls.. YES!)! And how could I forget pictures from the Great Barrier Reef! (I know that's what you've all been waiting for- It's what I have been waiting for!) I'll be diving with Alex in Cairns next weekend and with any luck I'll be able to snap some sick shots with my new underwater camera!


Cheers guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment